Product Description:What is CNC Machining?CNC machining refers to a machining method of controlling the displacement of parts and tools with digital information on a numerically controlled machine.
It is an effective way to solve the problems of various types of parts, small batch size, complex shape and high precision requirement, also helps to achieve high efficient and automated processing.We use CNC machining to not only manufacture parts and prototypes, but also to make mold tools that can be used in our forging and stamping services.
Employs rotating multi-point drill bits
Drill bit fed perpendicular or angularly to workpiece
Produces cylindrical holes in workpiece
Employs rotating multi-point cutting tool
Workpiece fed in same direction as cutting tool rotation
Removes material from workpiece
Produces broader range of shape
Employs single-point cutting tools
Cutting tool fed along the surface of the workpiece
Removes material from the workoiece
Produces round or cylindrical parts
CNC DrillingDrilling is a machining process which employs multi-point drill bits to produce cylindrical holes in the workpiece.In CNC drilling, typically the CNC machine feeds the rotating drill bit perpendicularly to the plane of the workpiece's surface, which produces vertically-aligned holes with diameters equal to the diameter of the drill bit employed for the drilling operation.However, angular drilling operations can also be performed through the use of specialized machine configurations and workholding devices.Operational capabilities of the drilling process include counterboring, countersinking, reaming, and tapping.CNC MillingMilling is a machining process which employs rotating multi-point cutting tools to remove material from the workpiece.In CNC milling, the CNC machine typically feeds the workpiece to the cutting tool in the same direction as the cutting tool's rotation, whereas in manual milling the machine feeds the workpiece in the opposite direction to the cutting tool's rotation.Operational capabilities of the milling process include face milling-cutting shallow, flat surfaces and flat-bottomed cavities into the workpiece-and peripheral milling-cutting deep cavities, such as slots and threads, into the workpiece.CNC TurningTurning is a machining process which employs single-point cutting tools to remove material from the rotating workpiece.In CNC turning, the CNC machine-typically a lathe or turning machine-feeds the cutting tool in a linear motion along the surface of the rotating workpiece, removing material around the circumference until the desired diameter is achieved, to produce cylindrical parts with external and internal features, such as slots, tapers, and threads.Operational capabilities of the turning process include boring, facing, grooving, and thread cutting.Advantages of CNC machining1.High precision machining quality.
2.Multi-coordinate linkage can be processed to machining complex shapes.
3.When to change the machining part, operator generally only need to change the CNC program which can save production preparation time.
4.High degree of automation to reduce labor intensity.
5.Full-featured, available for wide materials.
Why choices us?
|Material:||Aluminum, A380, A356, ADC12, AlSi10Mg, 104, 102 etc.|
|Dimension:||According to the drawing or sample|
|Standard:||DIN GB ISO JIS BA ANSI|
|Casting equipment:||80T/160T/250T/300T/500Tcasting machine,Sand blasting machine,5T electri stove,Metallographic detector,Independent mould manufacturing|
|Production Process:||Polish/Sand Blast/EDM/Milling/Texture/Grind/Pre-Treatment/Quenching/Lathe/Wire Cut/Annealing/Temper etc.|
|Equipment of Casting:||1. High pressure die casting machining:125T/180T/250T/280T/500T/800T/1250T|
2. Gravity casting machine: 5 production lines
3. Low pressure die casting machining: 1 production line
4. Sand casting machine: 6 production lines
5. Degassing equipment and opportunities to refine the material
6. Machining: 5Sets CNC Machines;3 sets Milling machines; 3 setsTurning machines; 10 sets drill and tap machines
- In China, we have more than 13 years of experience in processing foreign companies for foreign companies.
- China manufacturer in Qingdao,not trade company
- Competitive price and nice service
- ISO/SGS passed
- Application: Automotive,medical device, electronics, toy, furniture, industrial etc.
1. auto parts, classic car partsOur Policy:Innovation and developing in Technique
2. machine parts, pump body housing, engine parts, cylinders, pistons, transmission housing.
3. cookware parts, kitchen ware parts.
4. medical equipment parts, housing, instrument housing, I beam, housing...etc.
5. Bicycle and motocycle parts, sport equipment parts, housings, covers, heat sinks.
High level of expertise
On-time delivery to customer needsPACKAGE:
FAQ:1. Are you a factory or a trading company?
A: We are a factory which has been specialized in cnc machining & automatic manufacturing for more than 14 years.
2. Where is your factory and how can I visit it?
A: Our factory is located in Qingdao city and you can get more detailed information by browing our website: http://qdyinxiao.en.made-in-china.com or Visit us in person.
3. How long can I get some samples for checking and what about the price?
A: Normaly samples will be done within 3-7 days (automatic machining parts) or 7-10 days (cnc machining parts). The sample cost depends on all information (size, material, finish, etc.). We will return the sample cost if your quantity is good.
4. How is the warranty of the products quality control?
A: We hold the tightend quality controlling from very begining to the end and aim at 100% error free.